To connect EMERGE App to your Shopify Store, you need to generate Password on your store. Below is a sample of must have information to connect your store to EMERGE App:
- Store Name:My Store (i.e any given description to identify your store on EMERGE App)
- Store URL: http://pets.myshopify.com (i.e Your Store URL)
- Password: b6d4680c52085a7cb5208ccabf22a4bf
To get Password from your store, you need to create private app inside your store. Shopify will automatically create and Password once the private app is created. Below are the sample steps for creating private app and to get your store Secret.
How do I find my Shopify “Password”?
As mentioned earlier that creating private app gives you your Password. To create a private app, Go to the Admin Panel and head to the Apps section. Click on the “Private Apps” button (top right corner) and then on “Create a Private App”.
Enter a title for your app and you can also write an email. If you leave this field blank, the default email for your account will be used.
Make sure the “Read and Write” permissions are granted for “Customer details and customer groups”, “Orders, transactions and fulfillments”.
Finally, click on the “Save app” button and the app is now live!
Click on the App title to find the authentication details that we would need in order to access the store information via the Shopify API:
Please note down the Password. On EMERGE App you can fill the Integration Settings page as below:
- EMERGE App requires “Password” along with your site to connect to your store.
- Please ensure that SKUs are populated for all products include Variant in your product module before importing products into EMERGE App