Change the language of your Chrome browser (Windows & Chromebook only)
You can set Chrome to show all settings and menus in the language that you want. This option is only available on Windows and Chromebook computers.
On Mac or Linux? Chrome will automatically display in the default system language for your computer.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top-right, click More Settings.
3. At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
4. Under “Languages”, click Languages and input settings.
5. On the left, click the language that you’d like to use.
If the language isn’t listed, add it by clicking Add.
6. On the right, click Display Google Chrome in this language and select Offer to translate pages in this language. This option is only available on Windows and Chromebook computers.
7. Restart Chrome to apply the changes.
8. At the top, click Translate (in your language).
9. Chrome will translate the web page this one time.