To import products via CSV file:
- Click on Products > Import on the main navigation panel
- On the import page, click on the Download a sample file link to download a copy of a sample import CSV if you are doing this for the first time.
3. In the CSV sample file, click on the Click for explanation link on the 2nd row for a brief guide to each individual fields and import data.
4. Save your CSV file when you are done with filling up the field values. Be sure that you have removed the sample row values. Import the file into EMERGE by clicking on Upload file.
5. A successful message will be displayed if the import is successful.
Should your import is unsuccessful, you can try to remedy your CSV file by referencing the error messages displayed on the bottom of the page.
June 2020 update: Product import excel improvement: Outter & Inner dimensions, Internal note
- Enter the measurement in CENTIMETER, after importing, EMERGE APPwill convert cm to user's system unit metric
- All of these new fields are optional
- Internal note is free text field
- Dimension fields allow 2 decimal place. Figures with more than 2 decimal place will be rounded to 2 decimal place automatically.