After creating your purchase order, you will be able to perform the following functions.
- Update purchase order
- Duplicate purchase order
- Voiding purchase order
- Preview / Download / Email purchase order
Some fields can be changed EVEN after Stock Receive
- Reference Purchaseurchase Order number (changes in Purchase Order will not affect Receive Note)
- Estimated receive date
- Additional Charges (can only change if PO is not invoiced yet, can be full/partial/issued Stock Receive)
Update purchase order details
To edit a Purchase Order
- Click on Purchases > Purchase Orders on the main navigation panel
- On the listing page, click on the purchase order you want to update
- On the details page, edit your purchase order details.
Duplicate purchase order
You can duplicate your purchase order if you need to create one with similar values.
To duplicate a purchase order:
- On the Purchase Order listing page, click on the order you want to duplicate
- On the Purchase Order details page, click the More menu on the top right corner > Duplicate to perform this operation.
A duplicated purchase order will be assigned with a unique purchase order number. You can edit the duplicated purchase order to change any values that are different from the original copy.
Voiding a purchase order
To void a purchase order:
- On the Purchase Order listing page, click on the order you want to void
- On the Purchase Order details page, click Edit at the top right corner and select Void > ‘’OK’’ to confirm.
Email / Download / Preview
You can email / download / preview your purchase order clicking the respective icons located at the top part of the purchase order details page.