EMERGE Cart: Min/max stock display
For users using the EMERGE Cart (Ecart), now you can set minimum/maximum product quantity display.
The purpose is to limit the min/max quantity shown on Ecart so that your customer does not know the exact stock quantity in your warehouse, Ecart only show the stock number within min/max range.
- User input min = 1, max = 30. When stock = 0 → Display stock:< 1
- When stock = 31 → Display stock: > 30
- When stock = 28 → Display stock: 28
- When stock = 30 → Display stock: 200
- When stock = 1 → Display stock: 1
- Default Stock Display settings
This is the default settings to show or hide your instock quantity. Turn this settings on and you'll be able to show your stock quantity and adjust the min/max quantity.
2. Default MAX/MIN display stock:
- The two fields will automatically add min/max stock display for the newly added products, either manually added by checking from product list or automatically add settings.
For example: Default max = 100 → all new added items default max display stock = 100
- If users leave these fields empty, app will not show the default min/max.
- If minimum default stock display = 0 → if the product inventory = 0 or negative, instead of showing “<0”, app will show “Out of stock”
3. Show/Hide stock (toggle button):
The toggle helps you to determine which product(s) you want to show min/max stock display, product(s) with this settings off will show their exact stock quantity.
4. Set min/max all items:
This feature allows you to quickly add min/max stock display for all products in the EMERGE Cart
5. Copy from other customer:
- You can copy default min/max, show/hide, min/max of each item from other Ecart customer(s).
- If customer A's Ecart settings is Allow to sell out of stock, app will not allow to copy Show/hide value from customer B that does not allow to sell out of stock.
- If customer A has value min/max in item 1, 2, 3 → Copy to customer B (only has item 2, 3, 4) → only items 2 & 3's stock display are copied.
Customer(s) can add the suitable product quantity they need to their cart. Upon checking out, we'll check if there's sufficient stock.
Users can setup alternative names for their products. The alternative names will be shown on documents PDF.
To setup alternative name, go to the product info, enter name(s) you like into the field and save.
Additionally, you can save alternative name(s) for customers or suppliers. The app will automatically apply the product default alternative name(s) for those customers/suppliers in the relevant documents.
In case you change your mind, the alternative name is optional so you can choose to have them displayed or not.
EMERGE App allows you to input product serial number in the product info page. A serial number cannot be changed/edited after saved so make sure you've entered the right serial number(s) for your product.
After saving the serial number(s), you can check the product's serial number(s) on SERIAL NUMBER tab, you will see their status such as Available or Sold
EMERGE Cart: Stripe payment gateway
Stripe Payment Gate provides a solution for EMERGE App users to receive payment(s) directly from EMERGE Cart (Ecart) purchase(s).
Connecting to Stripe Payment Gateway
Step 1: Go to Stripe (Payment Gateway) page, click “Start now”
Step 2: Sign in into Stripe and fill the Stripe’s business form
Step 3: If you have already done with Stripe’s business form, you can click on “Connect my Stripe account” button.
Step 4: Once connected, you will receive a message “Ecart is successfully connected to Stripe payment gateway”.
In each Ecart customer settings (B2B purchasing app tab) you can see status “Connected to Stripe”
Step 5: Ecart customers will have an option to pay directly to you when making a sales order.
Document PDF: Save signature to document PDF
To save the signature for a certain type of document PDF, click Create PDF button, select Signature > insert your signature > Save and Preview or Save for later.